To submit samples to MQA for testing please follow the instructions below:
- Complete the sample submission form. Include the sample name, ID number, storage conditions, number of samples submitted, test required and all other pertinent information. If this is a RUSH test, please indicate that it is a rush sample in the special instructions section or it may risk not getting tested as rush. If you have a modified procedure, please note that also in the special instructions or it will be run according to MQA procedures. Incomplete sample submission forms will result in samples not being tested.
- Include the MSDS if available.
- Place the samples in a protective bag and label the bag with the test required and number of samples. Include a separate bag for each set of samples. Liquid samples in screw cap container must be tight to avoid leaks.
- Ship the samples in protective shipping container to avoid breakage.
- Ship liquid non-preserved samples cold and overnight. Endotoxin or cell culture samples must be shipped frozen in dry ice and overnight.
- MQA accepts samples Monday to Saturday. Please email Renee Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know ahead of time when you plan to ship them, and also when they are shipped.
- Address shipment to “Sample Receiving”.